9.27.2011

[.always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.]

Last Saturday I raced in the 10K Dirty Dash!  I've heard about this and had been wanting to do it for a while!  So, the day came and it was just as awesome as I had expected!!  Although I wasn't even the slightest bit sore.  I love feeling sore after a race and feeling that sense of hard work.  Next time I'll just have to push that much harder :)

All clean before the race...




After a few mud fights and some falls....








Will definitely be doing this again!!

Utah Valley half is now open if anyone wants to sign up!! :)

3 {leave some love}:

Kristen said...

Okay, I'm so jealous! That looks like so much fun!

Brad and Mandi said...

How fun! It's my kind of race-more playing not so much working out :) ha!

Simi B. Cazeau said...

NICE!! Next year we plan on doing it again as well. Sign ups start next week.
You must be in shape because I could barely walk to the car I was so freaking sore.