2.02.2012

[.You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.]

I have been cleaning mostly all day.  And by cleaning I mean moving from one room to the next doing something small in each room.  Pretty much I've been so entirely lazy the last year and want my house absolutely spik and span.  The way I like it!  But....in order to that, everything needs a place.  No one would ever guess it when coming into our place but I am somewhat of a neat/clean freak and our living residence is anything but that.  It is filthy and I am sick of it.  I want everything to be organized.  I want everything to have a place.  I want to be able to sleep in a peaceful room, not one where I trip over something the second I get out of bed in the morning.  I want a place where I feel that anyone can come walking through the door at any given moment and I don't feel the need to rummage around picking up one thing after the other.

I want my kitchen to look like this..

Pantry, shelf, organize, label, storage, kitchen, declutter

and like this..

organize, label, storage, kitchen, pantry, declutter

I want my bathroom to look like this..

Get Clean, Get Organized

and my entry way to look like this...

Storage, shelf, bucket, label, organize, declutter

Ha...
 Actually I do...One day.  I want to be brave enough to have these fun colors in my house!


I've always thought that once I get into a real house I will be my more organized self and that there will be more space for everything.  Well, what makes me think that I can not do that now?  Come on.  So, I started today.  I've spent a good 6 hours cleaning up and am not even close to where I want to be.  For some reason the laundry still never seems to get done.  BUT with my weekly "to-do list"  I have put laundry on it twice.  That way, once I get around to doing ALL of it, I only have to do small loads a couple times a week, rather than all of our clothes once a month, or every other, shh.

Here is to a new year's resolution!

0 {leave some love}: