3.20.2012

[.all that we are is the result of what we've thought.]

I'm hoping now that we have a new computer that I will be posting more often.
This last weekend we went up to Randy and Jenny's house for a "dry wall party".  Lance and I got there early and we all went for a walk around the neighborhood and played teather ball at the school.

Once everyone else showed up we went on a progressive dinner date.  Starting with the appetizer at Takarra for sushi, Chili's for the main course and last but not least Kneaders for dessert.  Once we got home we all downloaded "Draw Something" and played until we all went to bed.

I woke up Saturday morning and went for a good run with the pup.  Richmond makes for some pretty running time.

The whole time we were there I had my phone glued to my hip hoping that my sister Cortnie wouldn't have her baby.  I was glad that he decided to wait until Monday to arrive in the arms of his mom and dad.



Congrats Austin and Cortnie for brining Paxton Todd Defa into the world March 19th at 7:00pm.
6 lbs 12 oz and 19 inches long.

0 {leave some love}: