8.09.2012

[.promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.]

Lance and I went up last weekend to East Fork of the Bear in the Uintahs with Matt and Tori, and Randy and Jenny with their kids.  Oh, and I can't forget Rudy.
It was nice to be able to sit and relax for a couple of days.
People have been telling me that I work hard to play hard.
I will take that.
Why not take the summer to enjoy ourselves and be with family?
We went on walks, four wheeler rides, caught butterflies and spent the evenings fishing.




I caught a small glimps of Jackson Hole that will be happening in the next couple weeks and I can't wait.

favorite.time.of.year
by far

4 {leave some love}:

Erica said...

You are beatiful, my friend! Love the pic of you and Lance together too. You both look so happy!

Cortnie Defa said...

Love ya!

Jenny said...

That was so fun!!!

Mandy and Lorin said...

I love that you guys are always out doing something fun! Wish we were joining you in Jackson again this year. Enjoy for us! :) Miss you guys!