9.12.2012

[.if you want to be happy, be.]

Around last April I fell in love...with a trailer.  Lance and I spent our summer looking for the best one for us.  The best fit for our future, within our budget, with our needs..and wants of course!
Neither of us are picky whatsoever ;) Ha.
I wanted a slide, with bunks and a LOT of storage!
Lance wanted a good price for a newer trailer..with some other things too, I guess.
 
Well after what seems to have been 100 trailers later, we kept going back to the one we originally had loved.  After Jackson we decided to get pretty serious.  We went back to Ed Kenley to talk to some people about "The Cougar".  If you know my husband you know that it takes him years, okay maybe only months, to make a decision when it comes to the big things.
I often give him crap for knowing how we knew to marry me.  If it takes him that long to make a decision on a car, trailer, motorcycle, etc. How in the world did he know to choose me for eternity!?
Anyway, the second I walked into this trailer again I told Lance it was ours, I don't care, it is!  For the heck of it we decided to low ball the bank to see if they would take our offer, they couter offered, we countered back and they accepted.  I was SO excited, but didn't want to act that way just incase something didn't work out.
Once it was hitched up to the truck and we were driving away with it, THEN I was really excited!
I know some people think we are crazy for buying these things we want, but I know that we will have many memories in our second home away from home and just that thought makes it well worth it!
Can't wait to take it out next week!
 
 

3 {leave some love}:

Marcizzle said...

There's nothing wrong with buying things you want unless it puts you in unnecessary debt. Otherwise have fun and spend your money on memories. AND before you have little kiddos to worry about.

Jenny said...

It will be one of the best purchases you guys ever make. We have never regretted our trailer!!!

Brad and Rochelle said...

I felt the same way but I have LOVED having our trailer! I think it is a worthwhile purchase. Now we need to join you for camping again!!!