10.07.2012

[.take every chance, drop every fear.]

The last couple weeks have been a little lonesome.  Lance has been "hunting" for about 3 weeks now.  So that means I've spent some nights alone.  Not that I am not used to that, it just seems like a lot lately.  But I have been able to spend some weekend time with him here and there.  It has been nice breaking in our trailer and putting it to use before the season is over.  I must say I absolutely LOVE our trailer.  A place we can call our own when we are out in nature.
 


 
I would take Rudy on walks each morning up this path. 
 

Lance shot a two-point the first morning of his hunt.





 
.Uncle Mike.
.me.
.Tim.
.Lance.
.Doug.
Our camp was very full!
-------
One night when it was just Lance, Rudy and I the moon was huge!  We spent the night sitting by the fire staying warm.
 

 
 
I love my little family so much :)
 
Friday night I went over to Kevin's with Jenna and Isaac and we made carmel apples before the BYU-USU football game.  We figured since it is now fall we might as well start acting like it is!
 



 
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory has some serious competition right here!
 
I can't believe I will be 19 weeks tomorrow!  I am already almost half way there!
 
On Wednesday, I felt alot of movement inside.  So I sat down for about five minutes and tried to see if I could feel from the outside.  I felt wee move twice with my hand.  It was a crazy moment.  I told Lance immediately and wished he was there to feel it!  I've tried to have him feel since but we haven't had any luck.  On the other hand, Lance agreed that we could go to Fetal photos on Thursday and have a gender determination ultrasound!  I am very excited and hope wee cooperates this time so we don't have to wait until Halloween...hopefully!

1 {leave some love}:

Kristen said...

Love your cute little bump =) Do you guys want a boy or a girl? Can't wait to hear what your little peanut is!