6.19.2009

[.explore love.]

Alright I guess I'll put some pics up of our wedding day! It was absolutely PERFECT!!!

As you can tell..

For some reason this picture cracks me up! I don't know.. You tell me?

I didn't have them on because every single person who sees this would make fun of me for actually wearing glasses - I always seem to look like an odd bird when I wear them!


We had to survive somehow - Pepsi and Dew!!

A must have at every wedding!! Shoving the cake in each others faces! It was a mess! I couldn't resist! I had to do it! At least I was nice for a little bit! (sorry it's a little blurry)

Our first dance together as husband and wife!

4 {leave some love}:

Mandy and Lorin said...

Very Cute! :)

Anonymous said...

hey i took 5 of those pics i feel special!! ha ha love you two!!

Anonymous said...

Only cause yours were the best Brit!! haha love you too!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh my gosh, I LOVE your pictures! Especially the first one.. it totally looks like you're slipping or something. I laughed. Let's play soon!