6.17.2009

[.Where to start.]

Well, it has now been a little over a month since Lance and I have been married! [He'd say seems like more than a year] But we're loving every minute of it! Life it definitely more than crazy, busy as can be, and will just continue in becoming more busy- but what do ya do? We'll just keep going one step at a time! Life has had it's changes that's for sure but we're getting used to it! Going from: what to do tonight we have so many options to.. shoot! How are we going to be able to do that!? We have to make our bed because we both got up late! But who wants to make it anyway because once we get home from work to make it we just want to crawl back into it! We have to sweep the floor, vacuum, dust, do the dishes that have been sitting there for 3 days, take out the garbage, find time to do laundry, actually do laundry, then leave it in our room and MAYBE hang it up before time to do laundry again, clean the toilet, clean the counters, make dinner, figure out WHAT to have for dinner -if it's not pizzas or mac-n-cheese- then put the dirty dishes in the sink again after just washing the huge pile, and hmm.. maybe I'll sit down to watch TV? Oh nope! Can't do that I have to wake up in 5 hours for work! Yeah, life is good!

Being a wife is basically exactly how I expected as well. " Hey hon! I'm so tired! Can you please massage my back? [which by the way, more than half the time turns into massage my back? my thighs? my calves? my shoulders? my neck? - so lovely] Maybe get me a pepsi? Oh and will you find the remote?" But I guess I'm a little weird, because I love it! Oddly enough! Even after all that he still will do all the dirty chores, help make the house look nice, pay the bills, take care of the cars, help with insurance issues, gives me great advice and always give me a kiss goodnight! No wonder I can put up with it all!

So I want to post some pictures of our wedding, but mainly our honeymoon and tag-a-long the story to go with each picture since it was such a joy and everyone asks for every little detail! I'll be getting to that a bit later because I still need to download all the pics onto the computer! [I know, I'm such a slacker!] But I'll put them up soon enough!

0 {leave some love}: