11.18.2009

[.East Canyon.]

Ever since I started wishing for more -vacations- in the summer, they haven't seemed to stop.  This is not a bad thing, I love them.  My only concern is that the people living across the street from us see me packing the pillows, blankets, and bags every single weekend and they probably think I leave to do some "secret business".  But I don't really care what they think because Lance and I have fun.  I feel like we put our weekends to good use.  Even though the house doesn't ever really get cleaned because the weekends are my time to do it, and we are never there, I still feel like it is more important to go spend time with our families.


We really enjoyed this last weekend up in East Canyon, it was fun and relaxing at the same time.
(Besides when Ty and Brooke get pretty loud - that's not so relaxing)


The first night there we went and spent time in the hot tub and sauna.  I've come to the conclusing that it will always be a conflict with me when I get into hot tubs. I love them!! But because I'm allergic to the heat I can only spend about ten minutes in it before I start breaking out in hives and want to jump into the pool/snow (in the winter).  I'm going to have to try and find something that will help stop the reaction whenever I go hottubbing!

Saturday we all went to Park City for the day to do some "serious" shopping.  I must say I disciplined myself!! I came out of Park City with buying only two things!  Talk about serious!




This is how the boys spent their time "shopping".  Watching the stinkin game!!  (The little table in front of Lance actually had an empty Pepsi can on it when we got there, and we kinda made fun of it saying that it had looked like Lance had already been there.)  I was fine with it though, I moved on quickly enough;)  As I was walking out the door I talk the guy working there that they might be a while, with no hesitation he said, "no problem I'll buy them a pizza!"  I thought it was pretty funny.

The only bad part was that it was absolutely freezing with a blizzard as we were walking through the outlet.  But we were all bundled up so it was worth it.
We bought salted pretzel bites to warm us up as we were leaving!
.MmMmMm.
Instead of taking the main roads back to the condo we took the way through the mountains.
Lance got very excited when we got to see the deer, does and MOOSE on our way back.




.Sorry kind of hard to see - its right in the middle.


 
At least keeping them entertained was easy!

0 {leave some love}: