11.09.2009

[.A little late.]

I didn't want this to be posted late, but I've been wanting to post and didn't have my pictures! So, thanks to some wonderful S.I.L I will get started on our Halloween trip to Richmond!  

The Friday before Halloween Lance and I were able to go up to Richmond to Randy and Jenny's home to spend time with Lance's side of the family.  We had a blast!


That Friday night all the girls went and saw This Is It.  I had never really been a fan of MJ and I've never been familiar with his music, but I actually appreciated going to see this movie!
{I'm sure that Jenny's vibe alone was enough to make me want to start dancing to Michael Jackson!!}

 Saturday we woke up to pumpkin waffles and searching for stencils to carve all of our amazing pumpkins!  I usually am lucky if I even get to painting a pumpkin, let alone intensely carving one!  Thanks to the start of this new tradition, Lance and I went and bought two packs of carving materials!





After pumpkins and snacking, Tori and I went with the boys to shoot clay pigeons!  I didn't get as lucky this time as I did my first time ever shooting but Tori hit her first shot!



 [Don't get us mad boys]

This Halloween was the first time I'd been "trick-or-treating" in a while.  Not the good part of trick or treating where  you ask for candy, but the cold door-to-door experience.  Lance and I went with all the family {besides Matt and Tori, who so kindly stayed to pass out candy} to watch Brad and Claire in their cute little costumes.  For some reason, I did find it quite funny that basically the whole family went walking through the neighborhood.

 

Later the boys scared all the older trick or treaters.  They did get called a couple of names, which were probably well deserved!!

.:Here are everyone's pumpkins:.


 
 {amazingly created by Lance}



{embarrassingly created by me}

 
{talented-ly created by Randy}

 
{enduring-ly created by Matt}

 
{lovingly created by Jenny}


{strategic-ly created by Tori}
__________________________________


Sunday morning we had the BEST omelets I have ever had in my entire life.
Jenny is such an amazing chef

Then off to church it was.

Halloween was such a fun weekend!

Thank you Randy and Jenny (once again) for letting us come intrude your house!

1 {leave some love}:

Jenny said...

I seriously loved having you guys over. It was a riot. I had a ton of fun. The kids loved it too and are still talking about it.