4.06.2011

[.talking with quiet confidence will always beat screaming with obvious insecurity.]

I'm gonna have to say I've been quite the cook as of late!  Well if you count two meals as quite the cook that is.  I've made Pork Barbacoa Burritos and Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta.  With some easy healthy modifications of course:)


I also had mad cravings for banana splits last week.  So for dessert almost every night, that's exactly what we had.




All things in moderation, it can't always be healthy :)


So, to burn off some of the extra calories Lance and I take Rudy on walks.



This is what happened the other night.....

Walking down the street a dog ran out of their yard to come follow us.  So immediately we stopped because the lady jumped in her car to come grab him.  She tried bribing him with treats.  That didn't go as planned, Rudy ate three of the treats by the time her dog Charly even got one.


After about five minutes of trying she finally asked, "Will you please put your dog in the car, maybe Charly will follow him in there."

So, that's exactly what we did.


I was trying so hard not to let her see me laugh or take the picture.  I think Rudy thought he was going for a ride.  Sorry dude.  Eventually she just picked up her dog and threw him in the car and off we went.

Okay, here comes the obsession.  And here is why...


He loves being our watch dog.



He loves laying in the sun just like his mama.


He loves to snuggle in weird positions.


He loves to watch TV with us late at night, whether it be up by our face...
 

...or down by our feet.



And simply because, I just can't get enough of this face!


Also....


Softball starts Monday.  I am excited!

Tumblr_lhlq0r4hjg1qgvi9to1_500_large

0 {leave some love}: