6.28.2011

[.be happy for this moment, this moment is your life.]

It was so nice to have a week to just relax!  No worrying about school or work, just the sheer fact that I could sit in the sun and enjoy it!  We left Thursday immediately after taking a final for my online class and planned to come home Wednesday night.  Planned being the key word.  There were a few mishaps with the boat which led us to come home a day early, but no need to focus solely on the bad; lets get to the good stuff.

*I loved being able to lay out in the hot sun.  I've been looking forward to laying out all year and that time finally came.

* Riding on the boat with the wind blowing in my face is probably the best feeling ever,  next to jumping in the water when it's a 100 degrees outside.

* Watching Lance do amazing on the surf board for his first time ever.  I swear he makes it look so easy.

* Being with family and friends and having good conversation.

* Teaching Rudy how to swim in the water.


* Lizard catching.


*  Bass on the boat!


Here are a few pictures from the trip.



Lance on the wake skate.
Claire loves her uncles.
Matt up on the board.
 Randy giving it a shot!
 As is Brad!









Good old corn hole
This is how we roll.

Fixing the boat and filling it with gas were both common acquittances on this trip.


Such a cute bromance they have.

Pretty sure I have the cutest husband. Ever.
Seriously love this feeling!

I will be making a movie when I get all the pictures together, but this is what I had for now.

With the boat not cooperating, the boat trailer guide bar breaking, the hitch off Tim and Kamie's trailer coming apart, Randy's truck breaking down and the lights not working on the boat trailer overall it was a fun trip.

0 {leave some love}: