7.11.2011

[.we become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.]

So far our summer has consisted of

Drive Ins!!  Now that we have a truck it's fun to go to the drive ins!  So far this summer we've seen Fast Five, Bridesmaids, Xmen, Pirates and Transformers!
We have also gone star gazing up trappers loop!

every Monday night!


and.. The Fourth of July weekend!!

So during the weekend Lance and I went to Kevin's house to shoot off some ariel fireworks with the kids, Jenna, Janeal and Terry.  We also went to my mom's and just did some street fireworks with Ty and Brooke.  Then came Sunday  night and we went over to Diet and Myrna's house to shoot off some more ariels!  Since ariel fireworks were finally legal this year Lance decided to go all out (as usual)!

Monday morning we slept in until 10:00!  That seriously NEVER happens, and it was so amazing.  We went to the Kaysville parade in the million percent of humidity!  By the end of the parade it was raining and the kids bags were stuffed full of salt water taffy.

Once the parade was over, Lance and I went to Cafe Rio with my mom, Ty and Brooke.  Then over to the Verizon store to get myself a new phone.  I've come to the conclusion that some bum from Walmart took mine.  Which I don't care, have my phone, just please give me back my 500 pictures!!!  Anyway, went home and took and nap then went over to Jenna's house for a BBQ a fruit pizza and some cornhole!

Before the city firework show was starting we went over to the "carnival" to check it out.  We bought some sweet ties but other than that [i thought] it was pretty lame.  So we all sat down and pretty much laughed our butts off.

Syd . Mike . Lance . Me . Terry . Janeal . Jenna

Lance and I ended our night on our front lawn watching the fireworks all across the city, some even from the people right above us.  One good thing about a rich neighborhood...they're rich.  So they have all spent hundreds and hundreds on huge, amazing fireworks, about 300 feet in front of us.
Thanks everyone for an amazing show!

1 {leave some love}:

*Jenna* said...

Yay- you blogged!!! :) I love spending my summer days (more like nights) with you guys! Thanks for always letting me tag along!!