7.28.2011

[.be curious, not judgmental.]

They invented hugs
to let people know you love them
without saying anything.

I had one of those moments this week and it was just what I needed :)

After 18 holes of golf on Monday, Lance and I went down to his parents to light some fireworks.  He loves to go all out, and bough this baby!


The rest of the fireworks!
We had some fun with the sparklers.

My best attempt for "Fischer". 
the after math..

It's been nice not having Young Womens Wednesday nights the month of June.  Even with just that one extra night a week it's felt like Lance and I have been able to do more things together, so last night we went fishing with his family up in the Uintas at Butterfly Lake.  It was nice to have the whole family there!  Well, mostly!  We missed Kam.
Could she be any more happy?  Mouth full of candy and a fish! 








Jenna always provides a good source of entertainment, even if it involves getting her line stuck in 2 trees :)





Right before we were all leaving Jenna asked, "Lance can I please have one last cast?"  It must've been her lucky day.  She finally caught her very first fish!
Here is Matt's "one last cast".. or second to last.

2 {leave some love}:

David and Amelia said...

Looks so fun! Where do you go fishing?

Jenny said...

That was such a fun fishing trip. Well worth the drive down. Im glad everyone made it...we missed kam!!! We need to do it again.

I loved it when Claire said " Hey Jenna I caught some seaweed like you!" Jenna was some fun entertainment.