8.31.2011

[.To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.]

Lance and I went into Home Goods the other day to look around... Bad idea..
Well, we saw this ginormous glass vase and needed a good reason to buy it.  So we decided that once it is full of our change we will be able to go on a vacation.
As of right now we are saving up to go to Nauvoo summer of 2014. 


This might take a while...




This last weekend we went to Brooke's first soccer game.  It was hot, but she still pulled through.  She is an aggressive little bugger.


We also went to the family/friends bbq down in Sandy and played some softball.  Well, not me, but others did :)


I have officially stared my last semester of college.  I am so freaking stoked!!  I love my last few classes!  Especially leadership and senior seminar!
  I cannot wait to get started doing personal training FULL TIME!  I'm loving my job!  Definitely a change, but a good change.  New things to get used to, but once I develop my own system and get organized, which I will, things will be good!  I actually have a couple hours during the day to run errands, imagine that!  It's been nice.  I'm getting loaded with consultations, which only leads to more clients.  Can't wait to graduate!  One, for a raise :) and two, to kiss school goodbye and move on to what I love!


I've often heard, if you do what you love you'll never work a day in your life!  Well.. I am finding that to be the truth.  I know I will officially be able to say that those 13 semesters of hell school were worth it.


What will I do when I can actually go on vacation and not have to worry about school?


Can't wait for Jackson tomorrow!!


ps


did I mention I have the studliest dog in the world??

I think so.. 
I will miss him while we're gone.

0 {leave some love}: