11.07.2011

[.in this life, i am nothing but what i create.]

Woke up at 4:30 this morning feeling like I wanted to cancel my 5:15 appointment, but I didn't.  Showed up right at 5:15 and waited for 15 minutes for my clients to show up.  But nope, I didn't see them.  So I left to go home and get back into bed.  On my way home, I went to get gas and received a phone call at 5:42 am (remember the appointment was at 5:15).  She called me from the gym telling me she was only a few minutes late and asked what I wanted to do.  I wasn't ready to go back because by the time I'd get back there'd only be 25 minutes left.  As if I was already frustrated enough I was then asked to not charge for that session. (Even if they are 10 minutes late [without notice] we are still supposed to charge)  None the less, I was ticked!!  I was wishing that I would have bought the punching bag I was looking at the other day to relive some of the frustration.  I got home and wanted to go straight to bed but instead decided to do some Xtreme yoga.  After 40 minutes of some yoga and relaxation, I feel better already.

Way to start the day.

Yoga


ps - doing yoga with a pup.....makes things extra challenging ;)

1 {leave some love}:

Erica said...

Why didn't you tell me about this!?!? I'm glad you did yoga, did you charge them? Ahh, I can't believe she did that, it's crazy.