1.19.2012

[.life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.]



For Christmas my mom gave me Brian Regan tickets, and last night was the night to go!  I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard.  Here is a clip of the same stuff but not last night's show.  This isn't even where I was crying..but still..
   

I did feel bad for Brooky though, she wasn't feeling good before the show and ended up...yeah, puking all over.  Into my mom's purse and into my lap:)  I'm just glad it wasn't my purse.  We quickly took her to the bathroom and got cleaned up.  At least I did, so that I could go back in.  When I went in a staff member was "cleaning" up the mess.  I went to sit down when he was done, and let's just say it was a good thing I brought extra paper towels and had perfume in my purse.  At least my mom and Brooke could still hear and watch what was going on.  But I still felt bad for them having to sit out there. 

Life is always an adventure.

1 {leave some love}:

bonbon said...

Um... hi... I just stumbled upon your blog/ am blog stalking you. Hope you don't think it's too creepy :) I just wanted to let you know that a) love the blog and b) that picture of stefan...um... paul wesley is GORGEOUS. He is the only reason why I watch vampire diaries!

Bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com