1.16.2012

[.You've just proven to yourself that all limitations are in your mind.]

This last weekend we were invited to go with Matt and Jacinda to go up to his family cabin in Stanley Idaho.  It was a very long drive for such a short trip but it was a lot of fun.  We left about 9 am Friday morning, tried not to fall asleep along the drive, and arrived about 4 pm after some lunch at Big Belly Subs.

First of all, this "cabin" I speak of, is more like a mansion.  Actually, more like an african safari mansion.  It was awesome.  I'm definitely looking forward to going up again, for more than a day(ish).


Getting ready to go snowmobiling.  I was entirely grateful that Matt was able to supply us with a few extra warm clothes.


When you are 6 foot 2 not all snow clothes fit perfectly haha.

[.Me.Brittany.Jacinda.]
The girls letting their men ride crazy.  Although, Matt is usually crazy and dumped Jacinda right into the snow.


Trent is definitely not shy in front of the camera.


Freezing while the boys load up.  Boy do I sure love having guys willing to get everything ready!


I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend getaway with the hubs, talking, laughing, crazy adventures, rides through the mountains and movies.
My kind of weekend.


Don't mind me, I have {sort of} been addicted to making movies lately.  Now I just need to figure how to get better quality movies off my phone.

1 {leave some love}:

Kristen said...

We went camping in Stanley last summer, it is so beautiful up there! I'm so jealous!