1.01.2013

[.never give up on what you really want, the person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.]

This last week has been entirely too busy, and I have a lot to catch up on! But I could not help myself from working on this video!
Jake asked me a while ago to help him surprise Jenna for when he came home from his mission in Tonga.  It is a miracle she had no idea.  I told her she is either very blonde, or the Lord played a big part in helping keep this secret!
Makes me cry.  SO happy for them both!
<3


3 {leave some love}:

Kristen said...

This is seriously the sweetest thing ever! I cried like a boob.

Anaelay said...

Thank you so much for putting such a beautiful video together. It truly was a miracle surprise and this will be such a treasure for them to have! You're the best!

Sara said...

I cried too! Derek totally made fun of me but I loved it!