8.11.2009

[.He's so sweet.]

Yesterday Lance asked me if I could get off work a little bit early. I talked to my boss and he said that would be fine! I was so excited! But then I remember that I had to wait for someone to come in to give us a check and to sign a few papers, so I decided I'd wait for her to come. Low and behold she never showed up. So I couldn't be home early as Lance had asked :( so disappointing. Well anyway I got home from work at my normal time and Lance was passed out on the couch, he had fallen asleep waiting for me to come home. I walked over to him to wake him up and give him hugs. He was pretty sick from a huge migraine he had all day. So I asked him to see what I could do to help. He told me he had already taken some Excedrin Migraine and that he had made me dinner! Awe, ("he's so sweet") he could barely walk from his migraine and still managed to have dinner made for me when I got home! I thought that was supposed to be my job! We were supposed to go to a bee's game later with Brit and Doug so Lance went to take a quick nap before the game! I gave him two more Tylenol and a foot massage so hopefully he could get feeling better before we left! I'll be posting pics soon! I forgot to load them before I left to work this morning.

1 {leave some love}:

Christopher Family said...

Yeah for amazing husbands!! I love when i get home and the house is clean the dishes are done and he has helped with Taelee after he has worked a ten or twelve hour day!