8.03.2009

[.50 things I love about.]

MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND!
(In no specific order!)

1. He loves me for me!

2. He always does his best!

3. He loves the outdoors!

4. His smile gets me every time!

5. He’s there for me no matter what!

6. He’d do anything for me, & I’d do the same for him!

7. His advice is wonderful!

8. His little butt!

9. He’s such a hard worker!

10. Good lookin'!!

11. Great teamwork together!

12. Best kisser!

13. We compliment each other!

14. Great communication!

15. Love his hugs!!

16. How much TALLER he is than me!

17. Great [green] eyes!

18. His love of the Gospel!

19. How he teaches me of the Gospel!

20. His worthiness to take me to the Temple!

21. How he honors the Priesthood!

22. .:The way he makes me feel:.

23. Knowing he’ll be an awesome father one day!

24. Talented and trustworthy!

25. GREAT HANDYMAN!

26. How he still will cuddle with me even when it’s "too hot"!

27. The way he knows how to comfort me!

28. The respect we have for each other!

29. Having been through so much together!

30. Knowing we can get through trials in life!

31. How he loves me unconditionally!

32. Tries his best to be positive!

33. How his ears are so soft!

34. Loving to everyone around him!

35. Takes a missionary moment when he sees one!

36. For being a great leader of the household!

37. Always wants things just right!

38. How he takes responsibility for wrong actions!

39. His love for his family!

40. His patience he has with me!

41. Always tells me to buckle-up!

42. Always wants to make sure I’m okay!

43. He asks how my day was!

44. Tells me how he misses me!

45. Loves things to be clean!

46. Takes care of mine and his belongings!

47. Very punctual! VERY!

48. Simply amazing!

49. Knows how to handle our money!

50.HE’S ALL MINE!


Loving Lance is easy .. well most of the time! ;)

1 {leave some love}:

Anonymous said...

Awww! I love this!