8.11.2009

[.Wish I could do this.]

Love Story meets Viva la Vida
So I just found this while here at work and fell in love with it!

I've played the piano since I was 4 years old - but stopped playing a while ago. Now I only play when I'm bored, and now that I don't have a piano at my house anymore I never get to!
I only wish I was this talented!
Let me know what you think!
[Make sure to turn off my mixpod]
My favorite part starts at 5 min, you can hear both songs so clearly!
This is kind of a shout out to one of my best friends, Dereck Wesche, he's on his mission right now in Arizona. But this was one of the songs he'd always sing, and sing loud! He'd always shout the "missionaries in a foreign field".
We miss you Dere-leek!


1 {leave some love}:

Christopher Family said...

WOW so amazing!! I wish i had talent!! I could be rich ha ha!