12.14.2009

[.Decorating.]



Now that it's been a while, I finally took a picture of our .first. Christmas tree!  I'm still adjusting to the real trees.  I tried and tried to get ribbon on our tree, but it just [wouldn't work] out as I'm used to!  Therefore, I used the ribbon ~elsewhere~!!  But I love the way it turned out, probably just because it's o.u.r.s and we were so excited to put it up and decorate it.  We probably would have loved it with only lights on it, but we needed a little more {spice} than that!


3 {leave some love}:

Sara said...

it looks great Kendra! You and Lance did a great job!

Ben and Julie Schacht said...

your tree looks so good! I love it. and ya i tried ribbon on a real tree last year too it didn't really work. but your ribbon and stockings are adorable.

Kam said...

Your house looks so cute! I love the new couch and can't wait to see it!!