1.06.2011

[.Changes.]

I see quite a few changes taking place in the future.


-it's a new year-
-it's a new semester-
-it's my last year in college-
[halle-freakin-lujah]
-jake has left for 2 years-
[another new years resolution is to write him at least once a week]
-lance is applying for the police academy-
-i'm starting my photography business-
-lance and i got new callings in our new ward-
[he is the young mens sports coordinator and i am a mia maid advisor]
[i can't be any more happy that i got put immediately back into young womens - apparently that is where the Lord wants me!]
-we are also planning to run the utah valley half marathon june 11-
[planning in case ya didn't catch that!!]


It'll be a good year!

2 {leave some love}:

Jenny said...

I want to book a sitting with you. We need new family pics!!!

Yea Lance. Or should I say Officer Fischer

Mandy and Lorin said...

That's awesome that Lance is applying to the Police Academy. Good for him! And my dad said you set up a website for your photography business. I'll have to check it out. I'm giving you a several month heads up that I want you to take our pictures when we come this summer. :)