3.23.2011

[.i was blind and now i see.]

A couple of weeks ago some girls from Paces got together and all went to dinner.  We went to Red Robin and seriously all talked for like 3 hours!  I haven't seen a few of those girls forever and I miss how much fun we'd always have!  We'll definitley be planning to have another Paces night!  Also Jacinda, Sarah and I got together and went to Zupas for dinner last week.  It's always so much fun to pretty much laugh for an entire hour.  There is never a dull moment with these two!
Tumblr_li3f7xe7tq1qbvxwmo1_500_large
.story of our lives.
Hey - I've heard that laughing 15 seconds adds 2 days to your lifespan.
____________________
Monday was the official start of training for our half marathon.  Ha.  I thought I had time to train.  Well we will see how this goes!  Monday nights will soon consist of Softball :) Tuesday nights consist of Working - Wednesday nights consist of Young Womens - Mm.. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays I may be able to squeeze in a nice run!
Can I tell you how much this nice weather is killing me!?  And I'm stuck in an office!  Can I please just get out and run!?


Tumblr_lf69rjyqca1qb8enjo1_500_large


Also, went and saw Limitless with the lovely Bradley Cooper the other night.  Loved it.



School is almost over this semester then I only have 21 credit hours left!!!  Ah.  The light at the end of the tunnel is becoming more and more bright!!!




0 {leave some love}: