3.15.2011

[.let's give it a try.]

I've decided to try my first cleanse.  To me, most cleanses look terrifying and gross.  But this one didn't look too horrible.  I LOVE this blog and everything on it!  Today was my first day.  Day one is half way over and my lunch box is STUFFED with fruit for work tonight!  I'm a little nervous for the all vegetable day.  What do I eat for breakfast?  I guess we'll find out.  Also, I don't like tomatoes.  Day 5 may be the death of me.  But it'll be worth it right?  Apparently we will see next week.


Tumblr_lhhv3kshd11qb67gho1_500_large

Why can't watermelons be perfect right now!?  I'd kill day 1!

2 {leave some love}:

Angie Hronek said...

Hey let me know how it goes! This is the first cleanse I have seen that actually looks somewhat appealing and do-able.

Kristen said...

How did this go girl?? I checked it out, and it actually looks do-able! I wanna hear how it went for you before i do it though =)