5.18.2011

[.blog award.]

The other day my cute friend Kristen from accidental county girl gave us a shout out and a blog award.

Here's how it works:
list 7 random facts that people might not know about you (to get to know each other better!) then pass the award along to more lovely blogs.

1.  I absolutely love quotes, if you couldn't tell.  If I could have a room full of vinyl quotes on my walls I would, but I know that would almost be annoying and quite ridiculous.  I do not have just one favorite; I would never be able to pick just one.

2.  I love talking about relationships, human interaction and why people do what they do, along with that I love discussing the future and ideas.

3.  I do not over use the phrase "i love you" (in other words, I do not say it for the sake of saying it).  I will say "I love you" but only if I honestly and truly mean it.

4.  The first movie I ever cried in was Free Willey and it didn't stop there!

5.  I walk fast.  My walk is probably the normal persons jog.  This is probably due to the fact that I pretty much always have something I could be doing.  

6.  I've learned to drive stick shift about 4 times, but couldn't tell you the first step when going to do it again.

7.  When I was younger I was deathly afraid that the vacuum would eat me.  Really, I jumped up onto the couch to get away from it!


Now for some more lovely blogs:


0 {leave some love}: