5.18.2011

[.til the end of time, forever mine.]


I can't believe how fast two years went by!  We were pretty low key this year and went to dinner at Applebees then went home to snuggle under the covers on the couch with a movie.  Like I said, low key.  Here's a quote I found super cute that really makes me appreciate the relationship I have with my husband.  Love you babe!  Happy two years!

Saturday we went with Jenna, Kevin, Ty and Brooke and Kevin's brother Josh to the Knolls to go four wheeling.

Started as a windy, rainy day, but after a few prayers that quickly changed.
The sun came out and we were all able to have loads of fun!




Lance didn't want to turn around so here is the back of his head.



I love that he always feels the need to be by us haha


We took a few jumps!
watch out Lance!

Also, I may or may not have fallen off the 4 wheeler!  BUT I did learn how to drive one other than an automatic!  It just took me a bazillion few times to get it started in first gear.

After taking two riding trips this year already, Lance and I had the urge to go find a few trails by our house.  We had success.  I'm sure we will be going on more rides and I honestly can't wait!


1 {leave some love}:

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

I have missed so much not getting on my blogger world.... Goodness! You guys have been through some pretty awesome adventures! I don't think i even knew you guys had a dog!!! Holy cow.. I need to update and read more often!!