5.10.2011

[.the only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them.]

Here are just a few random ideas over that past couple weeks.


As if his bed wasn't big enough, he's decided to take over the love sac!



I'm also teaching him to dance ;)


Speaking of dancing...

Lance and I went out and got ourselves the XBox Kinect for our anniversary gift!  We bought the Dance Central game to go along with it!  I am seriously loving it!  I can almost get 5 stars on Teach me how to Jerk on hard!  It's so nice to see a "Nintendo system" that isn't just sitting around, but one that is up and moving your body!

I've started my Internship at Lifelong Fitness gym!  I can't even tell you how excited I am to actually have it as my career one day!  I love it!  I love being able to help people who want to better themselves!  It's also giving me more motivation than ever to get down to the nitty gritty and do it myself!  I've always known the ways, and I've always been pretty good at applying them to myself, but now is the time I'm going to give it my all.  Hence the reason I've started my FAT blog!

Also, this week, we had a Cinco de Mayo party at my work!  I brought Fiesta Lime Rice and some seriously mouth watering brownies!  And I made them bite size :) Portion control right!?


Except now I just found an alternative to Peanut Butter that isn't 200 freakin' calories and 16 g of fat for 2 tablespoons!!  I can't wait to try it out!!

Lance and I took another trip to FitLife Wellness Spa for another massage this last weekend.  It was so relaxing!  I find it funny that when we are finished we both look like we just came out of a week long nap.  I always feel so relaxed that I don't even want to get off the bed to get dressed!

Mother's Day was awesome!  We went over to Lance's parent's to visit for a bit after church and then went over to my Mom's after anxiously waiting for Jake to call from Tonga!  He called my Dad and Tracy before hand and got to talk to them for about two hours.  Then we got to talk to him for about 3 1/2 hours!  It was so good to hear from him!  I love that he has such an amazing spirit about him and can always make things to positive!

I hope every one had an awesome Mother's Day!  I'm thankful for all 3 of my amazing mothers!  And all of my grandmothers!

0 {leave some love}: