12.12.2011

[.go confidently in the direction of your dreams and live the life you have imagined.]

[.saying some goodbyes]
(this is not a duplicate post, it just may seem like it)

Dear Highway 89 - 
I've seen you almost everyday for the last 5 years and I think it is time we go our seperate ways.  You've caused many miles on my cars, which only equals out to be money, in gas.  We can still be friends, it just might be more like aquaintences.  I can't thank you enough for watching over me and saving my butt from speeding tickets.  So long.

Dear parking pass -
You've been by my side for about 1825 days.  You've put up with my singing outbursts, have heard many phone conversations and no matter your mood, you're always purple.  I'm sorry to say, this is where our relationship must end and i'm glad to never see you again.  I know that was harsh.  I hope you understand.

Dear tuition payments - 
I must say you make me proud.  Proud in two ways; one, to know that you are over, and two to proudly admit that I never needed a student loan for you.  I'm pretty sure that is the only reason I ever liked you.  Yep, it is.

Dear Weber State University - 
You've given me new people in my life that I will never forget and I can't thank you enough for that.  I appreciate your honesty in letting me know how stupid or forgetful I can be at times.  You've taught me more than enough times the meaning of patience and discipline.  You will forever be a memory.



Love these girls to pieces!
Bachelors of Science in Human Performance Management with an emphasis in Wellness and Nutrition minor.


I think this is funny

Not only did I get my Bachelors but Jenna got her Associates!


Grateful to have him support me through all thirteen semesters of college.  He put up with a one ornery Kendra when my procrastination habits kicked in!
Happened frequently.

I'm grateful to all those who came and supported me as well.
I will post more pictures when I get them from other people.

Now that I'm finished, I spent all day yesterday on a "shopping spree" for myself.  When I have money burning in my pocket I somehow can't find one thing I want.  Therefore ended up spending it to get my Christmas shopping done for good!  Then to end the day went and bought myself some new kicks!  Now I can enjoy the Christmas season!

How could I forget??

Dear Rudy-
Now that Mama is done, she can spend less time on the computer and more time hiking, running and playing tug-a-war with you!



I sure love the men in my life!

3 {leave some love}:

Brad and Mandi said...

Way to go girl! That is so exciting!!

Marli said...

congrats, girly! what an amazing accomplishment! i hope you have a blessed life.

purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Simi B. Cazeau said...

Congrats! I really liked the Mop in the background. So does this mean you'll be applying at the best facility ever??? TOSH