12.19.2011

[.too many disappointments are usually a sign of too many expectations.]

We started off the Christmas season by going ice skating with Jenna and Katie and going to see the lights down at Temple Square with my family.  



It was a little difficult to try and get my leg up on skates, so I used a little assistance!







Just took the pup for an hour long walk down legacy trail...Have you ever tried to pull back 85 pounds chasing after a flock of flying birds??  I'm sure someone got a few laughs.


Being out of school I feel lazy.  I don't want to do anything.  I feel like all I've done is go-go-go now it is nice to just sit and enjoy some lazy time watching Vampire Diaries.

Cool,letter,life,funny,humor,lol-184c68999c1dd8a81cad33d00af7afbb_h_large

2 {leave some love}:

Marli said...

that looks totally FUN!! I agree. being free from school deserves some laziness. ;) merry christmas!

Kristen said...

your dog is such a stud, i love all your pictures of him! you and lance are pretty cute too i guess ;)