6.03.2012

[.it is better to be absolutely ridiculous, than absolutely boring.]

Yesterday Lance came with me and my team to run in the Dirty Dash! I have such a wonderful husband who is willing to do the things that I like with me.  The hold up was a little longer this year than last, but we still crawled through the mud and hopped over walls and haystacks like pigs.


I'll just put it this way..some people have no care in the world to keep their bodies to themselves.  There are images in my mind I hope soon to forget.

I think it is kind of funny that I found this tanline when I got home.  I'm pretty sure it is from mud!?


After I almost fell asleep driving home we got cleaned up and made our way to the Drive In where we saw Snow White and the Huntsman and Battleship.  This drive in was the first one I've ever stayed awake through the first movie....Okay, okay, I may or may not have slept for like THREE minutes of the show.  But I'm not giving credit to myself, I'm giving credit to the Rockstar I drank before the show. First of all, I haven't had caffeine in ages, and second of all, if I ever do have an energy drink, I usually only have about half a sip.  Not the entire can.

#lovemybabe

0 {leave some love}: