6.17.2012

[.live in the moment.]

Something that has been on my mind frequently is to live in the moment.  I can't look at my past and let it hinder me.  I have to make this very moment the best that it can be.  That doesn't mean I can't set goals for the future.  I have to let the past and future be my motivation.  I have loved having the opportunity to work with my uncle Griff.  He has helped me in more ways than he knows.  I know I am not perfect and I know that I make mistakes, but I also know that those mistakes do not define me.  My mistakes just prove to me that I am human but they also give me my drive.  I will reach my goals.

Here is a glimpse of the last few days via instagram


One day I wil have a garden.  Just becasuse I could barely manage
two peas this season doesn't mean that I won't have plenty of fruits and vegetables in the future.


 Spending about 40 minutes outside each day allows me the time my mind needs to relax and meditate.  Yes, I meditate, it is calming and does my mind and body good.


I've loved being able to sit out on our "porch" with Lancer pants and spend the time we get together talking.


My morning ritual.


Spending nights without Lance watching Matilda.


To celebrate 100 years of girls camp, the girls in our stake walked almost 7 miles from the Stake President's house to the Bountiful Temple along the Bonneville Shoreline Trail behind our house.  I'm always suprised how good the girls do on activities like this.  Here are a few of my girls (Olivia and Sydney) eating Chad's Pace Bars.


My pup when I come home from..well..anywhere.  Even if it was just for an hour.  Seriously makes me so happy!
Also, something I've enjoyed coming home to.. A clean home :) I'm a lucky girl.  When I asked his reasoning for cleaning he replied, "because I love you"
Good answer babe, good answer.

1 {leave some love}:

Cortnie Defa said...

Zoe is cuter than Rudy!