10.12.2009

[.Story of my life.]

He never leaves the seat up.
I trained him well you know.
He likes to think he's got me trained,
And I let him think that's so.

He romances me and dines me.
Home cooked dinner and a rose.
He even knows what bothers me,
Never EVER suck my toes!

Sex? That's a private thing.
Let's just say I'm satisfied.
I'm sure the neighbors hear our screams,
And feel just SO gratified!

I love it when he looks at me,
With that sexy grin upon his face.
In 50 years will he look that good
When his dentures aren't in place?!?


He says he loves my body,
And my intelligence too.
I wonder if when gravity starts,
Will I make up with my IQ?

He loves the way I laugh,
And my dimples ... in all cheeks!
I simply adore the way he loves me.
No matter how bad my defeats.

I couldn't say I'd find better,
Because he is my match.
Perfectly we go together,
Both in and out of sack!

He's more than just my husband,
He's also my best friend.
I'm more than just his wife,
I'm his "nagger" to the end

He's not exactly perfect,
But who am I to judge?
He's a little more rational,
Where as I won't even budge.

I say that I'm right.
He says, "You just think you are."
I insist that I know am!
He says, "No dear, not by far."


His long term memory is going fast.
He'll turn 82 and forget his life.
He'll think we just 'met' again one day,
And he'll ask me to be his wife.


Even though I'll have to laugh,
So gladly I'd say yes.
Besides, who else would marry me,
After putting up with all those tests?

-Stephanie Moran

0 {leave some love}: