9.28.2009

[."Not having a plan is a plan to fail".]

I finally feel like I'm motivated enough to start getting in shape! I don't feel like I'm majorly huge, I just have always felt like I could look and feel better.  I want to be more comfortable with myself and feel healthy!
Working at Pace's has never helped my "diet", and being there once a week still feels like a lot of junk/grease food.  If I by chance don't reach my goal soon, I at least know that I tried my hardest, and will still feel content with the way I look and feel.  So I've decided to write down my plan!  Because I've heard if you write it down it's more likely to happen!  At least I hope!!

Something that did discourage me was hearing this: 
YOU MUST BURN {3,500} CALORIES TO LOSE ONE POUND!
[I guess I better get my butt in gear!]


.First Things First.
Starting date: 09.28.09
My goal weight: Lose 15-20 lbs
(not putting actual weight cause people can see this)


.My Daily Plan.
1.  Start by waking up doing "8 Minutes in the Morning".
[Starting our your day by doing these workouts help raise your metabolism so you burn more calories through out the day when doing things such as driving, sitting, sleeping, etc.]
2.  Workout for an hour in the morning before work or for an hour before bed, whichever works best with my schedule that day.
[Workouts consists of combinations of the elliptical, jogging, crunches, Hip Hop Abs, aerobics, etc.]
(I heard that if you wake up 1 hour earlier everyday than you normally do, you can gain 9 weeks in a year!  That means if I were to wake up at 6:30 to workout instead of 7:30 everyday, I'll have had 9 weeks worth of exercise in a year!  .. Man that sounds tempting but I don't know if I can pass up my sleep!!)

3.  Eat/Snack every 3 hours.
4.  Have only 1100 Calories a day.
5.  Burn more calories than I eat.
6.  Drink water and crystal light.

.My Meal Plan.


WWPB = Whole Wheat Peanut Butter

.Sunday's may become my possible "splurge days" depending how I'm feeling that day.  I mean honestly, ya can't be absolutely healthy ALL the time:)


So, there ya have it.   I'm hoping I will be able to stay on top of things and get into the shape the way I've always wanted!
I just can't get disappointed and beat myself up if I don't reach it as soon as I would like!

3 {leave some love}:

Jenny said...

Good Luck!!!! I need to get motivated.

Anonymous said...

Ahh... now I feel a little motivated. Thanks alot!

:: ashley :: said...

Hey I love this plan you have set! This is Ashley from A Daily Dose of Dieting, would you like to the feature guest blogger next saturday? I would post this info that you wrote here, and credit you and your blog. If thats ok, email me at adailydoseofdieting@gmail.com