9.10.2009

[.I think that bear is hungry.]

First off .. I LOVED the hoodie weather!!  Don't get me wrong, I loved Lake Powell, but that HOT weather had to go!  So this time I'm sure we were ALL much more comfortable!
And by the way .. There are a ton a pics! Sorry!!!
For Labor Day weekend Lance and I went with his family to their "family reuinion" in Jackson Hole.  Lance and I both had to work, so we weren't able to make it there until Friday night.  Our car ride consisted mainly of treats and singing! As should every car ride!  Did I mention we listed to Danger Zone about 4 times!  Lance couldn't get enough of that song!  Oh and we saw a lot of bikers on our way, so I mentioned to Lance that we should give the bikers the "hog wave" if we saw any.  So Lance waited patiently and anxiously (and VERY excited I must say) to see a "hog".  To our disappointment there were very few after that, and we never got to.  Maybe next time.
The sky was gorgeous as the sun was setting, I had to capture it!  The moon was amazing as well, except the picture didn't do the view one ounce of justice!
The next day we went to Jackson Lake.  The view of the Tetans were stunning!  And the glacier water was SO pure and clear!! I would have loved to go boating there!
We all enjoyed the view while skipping rock through the water.  Lance and Tim did really well.  Brad and Lexi got so excited if they got one to skip twice!  We all had to be very aware if Brad was getting ready to throw;)
[he hit Lance and Lexi twice!]
Other than that they were good shots!
.walking back to camp.
On our way back Jenny helped Brad and Lexi play a trick on the parents back at the camp.  There was fuzzy fur lookin plants on the trees, and the kids tried to convince that parents that it was Bear Fur!!
I have to mention to that on our way down to the Lake Lance tried to play this same trick on Jenny and I.. We were only a little convinced!
.our cute little tent.
.Lance posin for the camera.
.oOoOo.
.Spending the day in Jackson.
After some shopping the boys COULDN'T miss the BYU vs OKLAHOMA game!! That would be devestating!  They all went to the Sports Grill to watch the game!
Incase ya haven't heard .. BYU won!
The girls went back to camp to play games! Fischers are known to not like games, so when us girls get a chance .. We'll take it!
.These are mine and Kamie's [semi] matching hoodies.
The last night we were there the boys went to get wood so we could have a fire!!  Because honestly .. What's camping without a fire and smores!?
Thanks to all our hubbies we were able to enjoy it!!
Thanks boys for your big muscles to cut down all the trees!
.Jenny and Brad.
[and the mallow]
.mm I bet that was delicious.
This was to cute! Claire was trying to roast a marshmellow .. She could barely focus because the fire was
"Too Hot!!"
Her voice was so cute and raspy when saying it!
You can tell just by how far away she is from the fire how hot it was!
During the fire some of us took an ice cream break (except Kamie came along for the ride - no ice cream!!? Who passes up ice cream?  Apparently she wanted more Smores instead! [: )  Here are the four of us on the back of Mike and Tracy's truck heading to the store!
.and here are our feet.
dont ask
This just makes me laugh! The look on Tims face! Take that Randy!
.Samuel.Wendy.Steve.Chandler.
Caden must have already gone to bed.
Sorry bud!
.Mike.Tracy.Lex.
[like father like daughter]
.Lexi and I.
by the fire
Yes you should be jealous
..this was our amazing fire..
...Memories from Jackson...
*Jenny and I getting in trouble for using the bathroom to get ready [mainly Jenny - I was lucky enough to conveniently be gone while the onery lady came in] but she was tough enough to tell the lady off*
*The ride to get Ice Cream*
*"I could have sworn I hear tha bear's stomach grumble"*
..Yes, I actually said this..
*Games with the Girls*
 *The fighting tents*
*Talking with the Fam*
..last but not least..
*All that yummy food*

2 {leave some love}:

Ben and Julie Schacht said...

I think we need to do a trip together! It would be so much fun!

Jenny said...

Jackson is by far my favorite trip of the year!!! I can't wait until it comes around again next year.