9.10.2009

[.Back to Life.]

I've been hit with reality!
..Once again..
Not like I've never experienced it before, just seems it's all happening now!
All our trips for the summer are officially over! At least all of my trips that is!  Hunting season is approaching .. Which means, the Fischer boys put everything else at the bottom of the totem pole!  Widow Month!  So he'll have a couple more trips before the year ends!  But for me, done..  Which is a good thing, so I can focus on everything else going on in life.  And more importantly so I DON'T focus on yummy treats!
I think I've eaten so many "goodies" in the last month that I'm more than ready for fruits and vegetables!
I'm going to get back "on the wagon" as Randy would put it!
Or at least attempt to try!
Speaking of trips, they've all been fun! The after affects of not studying during the trip.. not so fun!!  Life again .. School! Oh how I dread it! At the beginning of the semester I actually get into it and enjoy it.  I like starting to feel smart again.  Yeah, feeling smart only lasts so long! Until I get the reprocussions of procrastinating my first test!  I swear I've learned this lesson before!  Just doesn't seem to click with me!
At least I have my job! Where I can get some studying done (more so blogging, shh!).  Actually though I'm starting to do more at work lately.  I've been transfered for part of the day to our other office in Woods Cross (how convenient, right by our house)!  So now I am there part of the day and do more "insurance" related jobs.  At first I really wasn't looking forward to it.  I felt comfortable with where I was, and to be thrown into something I don't know was hard for me!  After a couple days though, it's really not that bad.  Just hopefully I don't have to be there for much longer.  But I'm getting the feeling I will.  Oh well, such is life.  And there's still Paces, a little extra spending money!
But not so much extra for long!!
Oh yeah, because Lance's car broke down!!  How fun is that!?  We've only had 1 car for about 3 weeks now!!  And haven't had much time to buy one!  You'd think that'd be on the top of our list!!  But we've had trips, and we've had to apply for a loan - which thankfully we finally have been approved, any second we have we're looking in the ad's or on KSL or just ones for sale on the streets!  Hopefully we will find one soon!  Thank goodness Lance's work is generous enough to help us by lending us their work truck!  I'm so greatful that we are able to have that at least!

2 {leave some love}:

Jenny said...

I am getting on that wagon with you ASAP!!!!

Kam said...

I am still trying to build my wagon!!! ;)