9.09.2009

[.Sandy Toes.]

Once upon a time I almost died on a boat!  Luckily, I lived.  Randy hit some big waves and Steven, Tim, Lance and I held on for our dear lives to stay in the boat! And let me tell ya, flyin off the seats and landing back on the boats isn't like a trampoline!  I felt it for days!  Other than that the boat was a nice escape from the heat!
 (As long as we weren't stopped!)
Nephew Brad and I! He was so brave! He jumped off the cliff - he was my inspiration!
.Alexa and Claire.
.Surprisingly I got up my first time, and two other times after that.
It only took me SIX minutes to jump!
(If Brad could do it, I surely could!  But he was a lot braver than me!)
But I did it!! And who knows if I'll do it again!!
Most likely not! It's higher once you get up there!
Steven.Kari.Randy.Lance
Wish I was more like them!
Totally got thrown off the tube!
Kamie looking as graceful as ever
.Steven and Claire.
She's the dare devil in the family
Besides the 109* weather, Powell was a blast!  I'd definitely go again.
...(just later in the year)...

1 {leave some love}:

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

Hey I hope you don't mind me adding you. Jenny told me to look at your pictures. I loved lake powell, and hanging out with all of you guys! Thanks for your funny attitude and the six minute cliff jumping, between you and jen and kamie i'm pretty sure that's what kept us all going! ha ha :)