9.17.2009

[.Showers and Flowers.]

One of my good friends Sarah and I threw a bridal shower for our friend Jackie Bytendorp.  She will bet getting married September 26 and we are very excited for her!
Congrats!
I don't think I stopped laughing the whole time.  One of the presents Sarah and I got her was a "new married couple" game.  It was a card game, and basically when someone read one of the cards we'd all make a sarcastic comment or do gestures to go along with what the card said.  It may not make sense to you, but we thought it was hilarious!

.Sarah and I before the party.
 
. This would be Jackie.
 .Our tables of deliciousness.
  
So, one of the days last week I got home from work and started cooking some dinner.  Lance suspiciously stopped at the grocery store to get some "supplies for dinner", when he walked in the door these are what he gave me.  How cute is that! I just love him! 

2 {leave some love}:

Anonymous said...

aww! i wish my husband would randomly bring me flowers!

Jenny said...

See...the fischers do have a really sweet side!! I love it when randy buys me flowers.