1.15.2010

[.Any Ideas?]

I'm probably making a bigger deal about this then I should, but I want to ask for some opinions.  In one of my classes for school it is a requirement to do a 10 hour service project that promotes fitness.

 Here is kinda my idea:
Have a 5k (3 mile) walk for elementary aged kids (it can be shorter if needed), not sure if during school or after school, or on a weekend or what (this is why I need help/ideas!)  I would make flyer type invitations to give out.  After the walk I would show the kids ways to promote  healthy lifestyles and have healthy snacks afterwards.

K give me some ideas (and with your names if it's anonymous:)!!
Anything helps!

Thank you in advance!

1 {leave some love}:

Tori said...

Hey, I'm thinking of a few different ideas... Maybe you could come to our school when it gets warmer and we could do something going around our playground. I'll talk to the other fifth grade teachers and see what they think. Call me though.