2.22.2010

[.Expect the unexpected.]

I checked my voice mail Wednesday night and found out that a member from the Stake Presidency wanted to meet with us.  I was a little nervous.  Why would someone from the Stake want to meet us. . . Did we do something wrong?  Oh great, another calling?  What's going on?
Well we ended up meeting with him Thursday night, only to find out our lives were going to get a little busier.
This whole past week Lance and I have been talking about how much we have going on in our lives right now, and different ways that we can make sure to get the important things done first and still have time to ourselves to relax and be together.  We've felt so overwhelmed lately and have kinda been complaining that we want things to slow down.  Yeah, right!
[Something I've learned lately: why complain?  It's just how life is.]
Well, after meeting with Brother Piggott on Thursday we found out we hadn't done anything wrong:)
Just that Lance got a second calling!  Along with being in the nursery he is now the membership assistant clerk as well.
{I told Lance that this is the Lord's way of telling us to buck up, and not to complain}

1 {leave some love}:

Noel Dangerfield said...

Haha, so true about what you told your husband! When you complain, the Lord will just give you more work, haha. I guess He does have a sense of humor!