2.08.2010

[.Pile Dog.]

I've been looking forward since before the new year to go and see Dear John.  Well ladies and gentlemen, I've completed one New Years resolution!  I knew I could stick to it!





I got teary eyed!  But the tears didn't fall!  I told my mom to bring the tissues because she'd probably end up crying.  She responded saying, "I'm so jaded I won't need those!" funny thing, was that she was the only one out of 7 of us that ended up completely bawling!  But it's okay, I would have cried if I was at home with my pillows hiding my face under the blankets!  I just always try so hard not to cry in theaters!  Believe me, it's tough because I'm such a baby!  I mean come on I cried watching Free Willy!

We didn't go to Siegfried's as planned but are rescheduling!  I can't wait!!

Sunday was fun!  Of course with Superbowl Sunday all the boys had to get together so they could yell and give each other fivers the whole time, while the girls were upstairs talking and grazing over Superbowl food!  Too bad the Colts didn't win, but it seemed soon enough until the boys were over it!  We were all upstairs in the living room watching Brad and Claire dance and act like goofballs.  Eventually everyone else joins in and we all look like goofballs!

1 {leave some love}:

Jenny said...

I want to see that movie so bad. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Maybe we can make another pile dog!!