5.06.2010

[.Havin some fun.]

Since Jake is graduating I wanted to play photographer and take a couple "senior" pics.  But I only have my lame digital, so my friend Britt said she'd take them!  I was so excited!  I've been playing around editing them and here's how they've turned out!

 
 

 
 

 

 
 

 

 

I think this last one may be one of my favorites ♥
(I know there are a lot, sorry!)
[THANKS BRITT!]

7 {leave some love}:

Sara said...

They turned out really good. There are a lot of good ones to choose from

Ben and Julie Schacht said...

Wow he got old fast! I love the one of him and his girl! so cute!

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

I like the first one with the red shoes and red shirt!!! They look awesome! - - you guys look tons alike!!

Noel Dangerfield said...

Way cute!! I love editing as well, it's kinda therapeutic for me, haha. But they turned out awesome! Love the first one!

Simi B. Cazeau said...

That's in my Hood! Great pics.

Joey & Lara said...

My little sister and your brother are so cute together!! haha :) They look GREAT! Jake is a Stud!! :)

Mandy and Lorin said...

Great job!! You really did good. :)