5.18.2010

[.twelve inches later.]

[before]


[twelve inches later]

[after]

9 {leave some love}:

Noel Dangerfield said...

It's super cute Kendra!! :) And congrats on your anniversary by the way!

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

Awwwww. I love it! I'm really really trying to grow mine out.. but I may cut it again!

Sara said...

WOW! I can't believe you cut your hair off. It looks great! I bet you are loving the change. It is always so nice to change your hair up! Espcially since it is something that will grow back!

Simi B. Cazeau said...

I looks great!!!! Super cute!!

Heidi and Casey said...

Wow!!! I never thought you would chop your hair! It is so super cute on you!

Joey & Lara said...

I LOVE IT!!! Its so dang cute!!! Your brave for chopping that much off!!!

Mandy said...

Oh my heck!!! I can't believe it! Its so cute. I love it!

Simi B. Cazeau said...

Ummm...Hair looks great! My wife left the last comment. I'm not that girly lol

Kristen said...

Kendra! Oh my gosh your hair is darling! I wish i were that brave!