5.11.2010

[.It's been a while.]

That's for sure.  We've been staying so busy I haven't had time to keep up on my ("journal") blogging!  A lot has been going on though.  I started my summer semester of school about a week ago.  Full time.  And I'm pretty sure I've basically stopped living since it started.  Trying to keep track and manage 3 online courses along with a class I go to every Tuesday and Thursday is stressing me out while trying to plan around all of our dang trips (but I'm so excited about so I don't really care anyway).  Did I mention out of every single online class I've ever taken (2 of them because I can't stand them) I've barely passed!  That is how much i just love these lame classes!;)  Okay well I really should stop complaining, sometimes it just makes me feel better.  I really do enjoy learning I just don't enjoy the process of it.  Well besides that I cannot wait to leave for Cali on Thursday! (which will probably only put me behind in school..shoot!)  I'm so excited I'll probably start packing tonight!  [Side note: I really don't like change but I'm kinda looking forward to some change when we get back from Cali - a little nervous - but still excited.]  Lets see, what else have we done?  I don't have pictures (because my memory card is lost I should probably find that REAL soon) so it's kind of hard to think about all we've done.  Lance and I went "fishing" last week with Tim and Matt.  I really don't even consider it anything close to fishing because we just let our lines sit in the water.  The way I learned to fish is.. Cast, reel in.. Cast, reel in a fish.. Cast, reel in some weeds.. Cast, reel in.. you get the picture.  Not putting a hot dog on a hook and staring at the line to move until you catch a fish.  And you're lucky if you even get anything because the dumb fish probably ate the hot dog as soon as you threw it into the water then you sit there bait-less for 45 minutes with no fish when you actually do reel in.  See what I mean?  Although I think all together we did catch 2...I think.  And a weird bat bone, that Tim tried to convince me was a human bone. (which is probably was I just don't like to think of it)
On Saturday Jenny threw a surprise party for Randy's 30th birthday.  We had a BBQ and played a few games/tricks before the Jazz vs. Rapers game that night.  Oh sorry, I meant Lakers.  Which was really fun (until they lost of course), but during the game was fun.  Jenny, Melissa, Kamie and I sat on one end of the row and cheered while Randy, Todd, Tim and Lance were on the other end acting like crazy savages.  For Mother's Day we spent the evening at Diet and Myrna's for dinner and s'mores over a fire!  Happy Mother's Day to my mom, Tracy and Myrna and all G-ma's!  We're going to try and make it down to my dad and Tracy's after Cali to see Tracy for Mothers Day.  Last night we celebrated Mother's day for my mom with dinner and presents.  Then afterwards went to Doug and Britt's to watch the Jazz game. (I'm glad playoff's are almost over!!! Wait, I didn't just say that!  Shh.)
Alright so here's something kinda gross, stupid..but gross.  Lance and I bought 2 gallons of milk a while back..  One expired like April 10th and one on the 19th (I don't remember).  Well it was about April 24th and I wasn't going to use the April 19th milk!  So we went and bought another gallon expired about May 15th.  Got home and dumped out the April 19th one.  Well this morning I poured my milk into my bowl of cereal, ate the entire bowl and wanted to go make me some chocolate milk.. looked at the date... APRIL 19TH!!! What the heck!?! Seriously!?!  We dumped out the new milk?!?  How could we have?!  I was disgusted and about threw up on spot!  No wonder I have felt so crabby that last little while!!  Why didn't it smell funny or actually taste that bad?!  I don't know but I do know one thing I'm checking the date every time I use my flippin' milk!

0 {leave some love}: