9.20.2010

[.your life will change, when you change your life.]


Wednesday night was my first night going back to Young Womens in about 4 years.  And.. it was so.much.fun.  
We went


The first and last time I rode a horse was my 9th grade year.  So no, I did not remember a thing.  Plus this time, the horse was huge.  He was 25 years old and VERY tall.  Remember how I am short?  Yeah, not such a great combination.  But I since I am now the leader I  had to set the example.  A couple girls had the hang of things.  Me?  Not so much, although I'd say I caught on rather quickly.  Except for when the horse (TJ) would start trotting, it was somewhat hard because my short stubby legs didn't want to stay in the stirrups.  Keith (the man who let us ride his horses) told me I looked like a rag doll.
[don't worry I took it as a compliment]
So I got on the smaller horse, Lady.  She was a much easier ride.  She was smaller so it was easier to control.
Thank you Keith!!

The only three girls in my class thus far.
Ciara.Ashley.Kira
Ciara learned to master TJ.  She loved him!
Goodness, was I scared or something!?
Ashley riding Lady.
Seriously can I make a straight face?  I believe I was hopping onto that massive horse.
 
 We ended the night with shakes at Arctic Circle.


Um?? Yes please!!!

0 {leave some love}: