2.04.2011

[.I got a dolla, I got a dolla, I got a dolla hey hey hey hey.]

Like always, we're just going, going, going.  Especially with school, pretty much every second is planned.  So when I get a chance to sit (for a minute)  I really don't want to do anything but just that, sit.  Last Sunday we spoke in Church on the topic of goals.  Easy right?  That's what I thought, so I felt like I didn't have to put too much effort into it.  Well when push came to shove, I was reaping the consequences the night before at 2:30 in the morning.  Jenna slept over that night and helped us clean because I made her she saw the disaster and was probably disgusted.  We had 17 people over the next day for dinner/lunch.  Yes, 17.
[Thank you Kevin and Jenna for all your help!]
  Well, I assigned Jenna, Lance and I a certain room in the house, but we were all assigned laundry.  Everyone's favorite chore I'm sure.  Well we had just finished the huge load that was occupying our bed space




and Lance came in with another load.


We finally finished and were ready to work on our talks!
(around 12:00am)
I'm pretty sure this was the first time our closet had actually seen all our clothes hung up at the same time.  Lance said that the shelves looks like they were bowing and about ready to snap and that he'd look at it later.


We were out on the couches in the living room and heard
CLUNK, CLUNK, CLUNK!!!
The first thing I said was, "Shoot the closet!"
Lance looked back at Jenna and I and said, "What the heck was that?"
I looked at him and said again, "Our closet!!"
We all jumped up and ran to our bedroom.




Ladies and gentlemen, this is the result of way too many clothes shoved onto very un-sturdy shelving units.  Jenna and I laughed hysterically while Lance tried to make some humor out of having to fix it.  So for the last few days, I have been throwing clothes all over our room to even try and get to a shirt or pair of pants I wanted.


Needless to say, I have a wonderful husband who fixed it!  Now all I have to do is hang all the clothes up again.  And let me tell ya, I'm not looking forward to it.


Sunday morning came way to quickly.  We gave our talks, participated in a "Dating panel" for young womens and hurried home to start lunch.  We Kevin made Katsudons because he is king at making them.  We had Lance and I, Kevin, Ty and Brooke, Jenna, my Dad, Tracy and Brayd, Gma and Gpa Neilson, Diet, Myrna, Tim, Kamie, Matt, Tori, Randy and Jenny with Brad and Claire all over in our basement apartment.  I felt bad there wasn't enough seating, so it'll be nice one day to be able to supply that for everyone.  We played Hokie Six and then Lance and I went to my Aunt Merritt's house for my Gma N's birthday afterward.


On Wednesday, I gave a presentation that took up the entire class period.  I've given p.l.e.n.t.y of presentations through out this last year so I wasn't too nervous, until the day of.  I've never been nervous before but since this one took up the entire class it was a little different.  I was the first presenter in the class so all morning I could not stop thinking about it.  The time finally came and I felt pretty confident with it.  I was so relieved to hear that I set the bar extremely high from my teacher and that I had excellent  presenting skills.  So I'm anxious to see my grade and I am so relieved it's over with!!!  I only spent like weeks working on it!  No biggy.


Any way, I took Britt to dinner tonight and hopefully satisfied her Chinese craving:)  It's been a while since it has been just the two of us.
[because our husbands are attached at the hip]
We had some really good talk time and I am so grateful to consider her one of my best friends.  She honestly is amazing and is so strong.  I admire her courage and motivation.
♥ her
I'm doing my first photo shoot tomorrow and I'm so stoked!

0 {leave some love}: