2.16.2011

[.what is better than a date with one girl?.]

A date with 3 girls!





I hope everyone had a happy love day!

Tumblr_l9iiasiwxq1qe0hneo1_500_large


This Valentine's was pretty low key.  I've become very bad at planning things ahead of time!  I promise once I don't have to deal with school I'll be better!

After we were both off work Lance and I went with Josie and Jenna to the gym.  I had a killer workout planned for us!  And lets just put it that way, it was killer!  My legs are so sore! And because we all kicked our own butts we had planned to go to Firehouse Pizza for a FH'Zookie!  Mm, my mouth is watering just thinking of it!



Afterward we all headed back to our house for our traditional family night watching The Bachelor.


Since my husband does have somewhat of a sensitive side, he decided to buy one rose for Jenna (whose date is in the MTC) and one rose for Josie (whose date showed up later).  He put each rose into a skinny vase and completed it with a ribbon (my idea - haha).  They both loved them and it was cute to see how much it meant to them.  Awe I love those girls!


Since love is in the air and all I found these pictures appropriate.



Tumblr_lgo1w0c5fa1qed5myo1_400_large


.love this.

Tumblr_lc916uf89m1qze3z5o1_400_large


.so cute.


Speaking of traditions, as of the last 3 Saturdays Lance, Jenna and I have gone for drives listening to country music and singing at the top of our lungs.  Jenna has been known not to like good ole country music - but I think we've accomplished the task  of breaking her barrier.
I don't think we've shown her this song yet but I love it
and it is one of the many country songs Lance and I sing to each other in the car during long drives.


.and perfect for love month.

0 {leave some love}: