11.12.2012

[.for one minute, walk outside, stand there, in silence, look up at the sky, and contemplate how amazing life is.]

I've come to the conclusion that Lance is a way better husband than I am wife.  I got my birthday present early this year and I have some pretty cute neices and a beautiful best friend to practice on with my new lens!
 
On Halloween we went to Lance's parents and had dinner in a pumpkin.  I loved Reagan's fairy costume.
 

 

 
 
This last weekend I was able to meet my new neice Londyn.  Mandy, Lorin and their cute family are in town for Jake and Chelsea's wedding this coming weekend.  Friday night I went to the Bountiful temple for Chelsea's endowments.
It's always nice to be able to go when it is for family.
We went to Winger's afterward to celebrate.
 
Here are a couple pictures I took at Londyn's baby blessing yesterday.


 

 

1 {leave some love}:

Mandy and Lorin said...

I just saw these! So so cute! Thanks for using my baby as "practice" for your new lens. :)