11.03.2012

[.what you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.]

I don't like to be the one that posts every little detail of my life on facebook.  That is why I have a blog.  Where I can obsessively post about how cute my dog is and where I can post about day to day things that happen with miss k.
 
Our 22 week appointment was last Wednesday.
I'm very glad that we have been able to schedule our appointments where Lance is able to be there with me.
 
It is crazy to think that 6 weeks ago at our ultrasound I couldn't feel the movement that I saw on the screen.  Now, I swear this little girl never stops moving.  I pretty much know what time of day it is based on her movements.
 
I love watching my stomach moving and sitting there wondering what she will look like and how she will sound.
 
Here are a couple clips of miss k.  So far, her hands have always been right next to her face.
I love when she taps her forehead and when you can see her stretching out her fingers.

It's kind of hard to see, so I guess you kind of have to have an imagination when looking at these ultrasounds.
 

 
Off to look for more fabric :)

1 {leave some love}:

Jenny said...

Watching this gave me chills!!! I am so excited to meet little ms k! I loved being pregnant. I missed feeling them move inside me once I delivered. Enjoy it...it goes fast.